Making your own products or using handmade products have it’s own perks. Like using handmade shampoo bars. In recent years people have started switching to these solid bars from the liquid alternatives. But, still most of us are not aware of the plethora of benefits a solid bar of shampoo can provide.
Well, let’s put light on a few things. Why should you use Shampoo Bars?
- As well know, these solid bars require less packaging and hence one doesn’t need high-end plastic or glass bottles to keep them stored. Once you buy them, you can easily keep them in a tin box or mason jar and carry along with you.
- Second, travelling with shampoo bars is easy. Continuing from the first point, as there is minimum to low waste packaging, you can take it along with you during your travels. Plus, it doesn’t spill. Just air dry post use and it’s good to go.
- Soulflower Shampoo Bars doesn’t contain any harsh cleansers, detergents or any kind of artificial fragrance. Use it as long as you can without an inch of doubt.
- Shampoo Bars last longer than liquid ones. Struggling to squeeze out shampoo from a bottle has been a situation we have all been there and done that. Now, who wants that? That’s where shampoo bars win the race! Use any amount you want to.
- Soulflower Shampoo Bars are made with dry botanicals, essential oils, butters and base oils of Olive, Coconut, Castor, Avocado and ethically sourced Palm. Can anything be better than that?