The lockdown has also taught us to be more independent and to live a minimal lifestyle. Thousands of posts have flooded throughout social media with do-it-yourself recipes for both beauty and food.
People have taken experimentation to a whole new level. Even if they couldn’t whip up the perfect recipes, and substituted ingredients with what they could get their hands on, it was still a winner! Because it was a do-it-yourself considering the seriousness of the current situation.
So, we have whipped up an easy DIY Face Scrub for a fuss-free beauty regime which requires basic ingredients like honey, yoghurt, sugar and Tree Essential Oil.
- Mix 6 tablespoons of yoghurt with 2 tablespoons of honey and 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- Give a rough mix so that the sugar doesn’t dissolve
- Pour 2-3 drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil into the mix
- Apply generously on your face and rub it in circular motion
- Keep it to dry for half an hour to 45 minutes
- Rinse with lukewarm water. Pat dry with a towel.