Oil pulling is an Ayurvedic practice that helps improve oral hygiene. The word pulling refers to how the practice results in toxins being pulled from the mouth. Oil pulling involves swishing the oil in your mouth for a period of between five minutes and 15 minutes. It is just like how you would use a commercial mouthwash. The difference is that instead of using a chemical-based mouthwash; you are using a natural oil which is safer. Oil Pulling has several benefits like:
- Could help kill harmful bacteria in the mouth
- Could help reduce bad breath
- May prevent cavities
- Could improve gum health
Soulflower Products You Need:
Why You Need It:
- Power Packed with antibacterial & anti-inflammatory properties
- Tackle bleeding gums, decay, dryness of throat
- Strengthen teeth, gums and the jaw
- 100% Pure, Natural & Cold pressed
- FSSAI Approved
How To Use:
- Measure 1-2 tablespoons of sesame oil.
- Swish it around in your mouth for 15–20 minutes, being careful not to swallow any.
- Spit the oil into a trash can once done.
- Rinse your mouth well using water before eating or drinking anything.
What Does Being FSSAI Mean?
FSSAI product approval is the process by which a product gets approved by the Food Safety and Standard Authority of India. We’ve taken it upon ourselves to get our products to meet the safety standards you get only the best, most pure, potent & effective ones. Being approved by FSSAI means that our Sesame Oil is edible & safe to use for oil pulling
If you still have question, book a FREE consultation with our in-house hair & skin care specialist!