ABOUT ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) has a fresh, herbaceous, sweet, slightly medicinal aroma. An energizing oil, it is beneficial for helping to restore mental alertness when experiencing fatigue & stiff muscles. Helps with a variety of congested respiratory tract problems, stiff muscles, cold. It is also used for improving hair and scalp health.
Rosemary oil has a reputation for stimulating hair growth,preventing hair loss. Massaging this oil on the scalp helps stimulate blood circulation. The improved blood flow increases the supply of the nutrients to the scalp, thereby nourishing the hair follicles. Massaging the scalp with this oil may lower the risk of premature baldness.This oil doesn't clog the pores in the scalp.
- Hair tonic that strengthens hair,adds shine & may lower risk of premature baldness
- Helps improves skin texture.
- Improves confidence,perception & creativity
- Helps in exhaustion & lethargy
Rosemary is valued for its ability to slow down and, in some cases, even permanently stop premature hair loss and prematurely graying hair.Rosemary can gradually darken gray hair and restore its natural color.Rosemary is thought to prevent thinning hair and hair loss. The oil is beneficial for dry, flaky scalps, and as such is a great remedy for dandruff. The oil is most notably used for stimulating hair follicles and consequently improving hair growth.
How Rosemary Oil Stimulates Hair Growth
Rosemary oil stimulates cell division and dilates blood vessels and, in turn, stimulates hair follicles into producing new hair growth.
There are many ways you can apply Rosemary oil to your hair
Add 5 drops of Rosemary essential oil to your regular shampoo or conditioner and use as usual. Or add 5 drops to any base oil like jojoba,olive or coconut and massage scalp.
More Information & Reviews...
Rosemary oil is extracted from the fresh flowering tops by steam distillation.
WHERE TO USE ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL
- Use Rosemary Essential Oil in Study Room, Bedroom, Toilets, Kitchen in Potpourri or diffuser.
- Add a few drops of this oil to a cotton ball and place it in closets and drawers to scent linens and repel moths and insects.
- Place a few drops of this oil on a wet cloth or dryer sheet to deodorize and freshen your laundry.
- Diffuse Essential Oil in Soulflower ceramic oil burner to set the mood for a social gathering.
- Add few drops of this oil to bath water to calm your mind, body, and spirit after a hard day’s work.
- Add few drops of this oil to Soulflower potpourri to enjoy aroma.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ESSENTIAL OILS & FRAGRANCE OILS?
Essential Oils are highly concentrated extracts from Plants & is generally distilled (most frequently by steam or water) from the leaves, stems, flowers, bark, roots, or other elements of a plant. Fragrance Oils (also Called Perfume Oils) are artificially created scents or contain artificial substances. Essential oils have medicinal & Therapeutic benefits, while fragrances only give an aroma & may also be harmful due to the chemicals in them.
HOW TO USE SOULFLOWER ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL
Because essential oils are so concentrated, it is usually best to dilute them with a neutral carrier oil, such as grapeseed, wheatgerm, hazelnut,avocado, sweet almond, jojoba, coconut or olive,to avoid irritating the skin. Add 1 or 2 drops of essential oil to a teaspoon of your chosen carrier oil & blend well. Do not use directly on skin. Please consult with Physician before use.
HOW SHOULD YOU STORE ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL?
Essential oils should be stored in the brown Soulflower glass bottle with air-tight lid, away from light, heat and damp conditions. It has been found to reduce stress and tension; it is believed that 75% of our health problems can be linked to nervous stress & tension.
ART OF AROMATHERAPY
Aromatherapy is the practice of using volatile plant oils, including essential oils, for psychological and physical well-being. Essential oils, the pure essence of a plant, have been found to provide both psychological and physical benefits when used correctly and safely. Aromatherapy encourages the use of other complementary natural ingredients including cold pressed vegetable oils, liquid wax, hydrosols, herbs, milk powders, sea salts, sugars, clays and muds. Make use of Soulflower's rich and wide range of Essential Oils to calm your mind, body and soul.
BENEFITS OF AROMATHERAPY & ESSENTIAL OILS
- Enhances current well-being.
- Aids in improvement of health.
- Works with emotions. (for balance and well-being)
- Spiritual Guidance.
- Purification of Environment.
- Aid in boosting immune, respiratory, circulatory systems.
There are so many reasons for you to indulge in aromatherapy.
Do make the most of SOULFLOWER'S wide range of essential oils.