Cinnamon Essential Oil is distilled from the bark and leaves of the cinnamon tree.
WHERE TO USE SOULFLOWER CINNAMON ESSENTIAL OIL
- Use Cinnamon Essential Oil in Bedroom ,exercise and outdoor areas in Potpourri or diffuser.
- Add a few drops of Cinnamon Essential Oil to a cotton ball and place it in closets and drawers to scent linens and repel moths and insects.
- Place a few drops of Cinnamon Essential Oil on a wet cloth or dryer sheet to deodorize and freshen your laundry.
- Diffuse Cinnamon Essential Oil in Soulflower ceramic oil burner to set the mood for a social gathering.
- Add few drops of Cinnamon Essential Oil to bath water to calm your mind, body, and spirit after a hard day’s work.
- Add few drops of Cinnamon Essential Oil to Soulflower potpourri to enjoy aroma.
WHAT IS A SYNERGY BLEND?
Essential oils extracted or distilled from plants, flowers, tree bark and roots are are very powerful on their own, but when carefully blended, their individual properties are greatly enhanced. Mixing essential oils together in exact proportions to achieve a particular result creates a synergistic effect whereby the whole becomes greater than the sum of its parts. The act of combing neat / undiluted essential oils into what aromatherapists have termed a "synergy blend" makes the application process far more efficient and less costly, since you won't need to buy as many bottles or spend as much money to obtain the results you desire. The art / science of blending aromatherapy is like blending fine wine and real perfume. It takes education, experimentation, time, talent and a commitment to excellence.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ESSENTIAL OILS & FRAGRANCE OILS?
Essential Oils are highly concentrated extracts from Plants & is generally distilled (most frequently by steam or water) from the leaves, stems, flowers, bark, roots, or other elements of a plant. Fragrance Oils (also Called Perfume Oils) are artificially created scents or contain artificial substances. Essential oils have medicinal & Therapeutic benefits, while fragrances only give an aroma & may also be harmful due to the chemicals in them.
HOW TO USE SOULFLOWER CINNAMON ESSENTIAL OIL
Because essential oils are so concentrated, it is usually best to dilute them with a neutral carrier oil, such as grapeseed, wheatgerm, hazelnut,avocado, sweet almond, jojoba, coconut or olive,to avoid irritating the skin. Add 1 or 2 drops of essential oil to a teaspoon of your chosen carrier oil & blend well. Do not use directly on skin. Please consult with Physician before use.
HOW SHOULD YOU STORE CINNAMON ESSENTIAL OIL?
Essential oils should be stored in the brown Soulflower glass bottle with air-tight lid, away from light, heat and damp conditions. It has been found to reduce stress and tension; it is believed that 75% of our health problems can be linked to nervous stress & tension.
ART OF AROMATHERAPY
Aromatherapy is the practice of using volatile plant oils, including essential oils, for psychological and physical well-being. Essential oils, the pure essence of a plant, have been found to provide both psychological and physical benefits when used correctly and safely. Aromatherapy encourages the use of other complementary natural ingredients including cold pressed vegetable oils, liquid wax, hydrosols, herbs, milk powders, sea salts, sugars, clays and muds. Make use of Soulflower's rich and wide range of Essential Oils to calm your mind, body and soul.
BENEFITS OF AROMATHERAPY & ESSENTIAL OILS
- Enhances current well-being.
- Aids in improvement of health.
- Works with emotions. (for balance and well-being)
- Spiritual Guidance.
- Purification of Environment.
- Aid in boosting immune, respiratory, circulatory systems.
There are so many reasons for you to indulge in aromatherapy.
Do make the most of SOULFLOWER'S wide range of essential oils.